Monday, May 28, 2007

Book update...

I'm almost finished Angela's Ashes. I am loving this book... I had the book for a long time, but never got around to reading it. I'm glad I finally did. I'd say it's one of my favourite books.

I also just bought A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, the author of The Kite Runner. If you haven't read The Kite Runner yet, (Really? Some of you haven't? ;))then read that first!

No matter how hectic and busy my life is, I always find time to read before going to bed. This usually means lights out after 1 a.m. but for me, it's worth it! And I'm happy to report that my son also has a love of books and reading. This is a wondeful thing!

2 comments:

Catwoman said...

I absolutely loved Angela's Ashes too. Such a sad story, but so gorgeously written!

Loukia said...

OH yeah it's a page-turner. Such sadness, too...

Blog Designed by: NW Designs