Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A good thing to watch

I am a fan of Nancy Grace. I know a lot of people don't really like her - but she doesn't rub me the wrong way. Today is National Missing Children's Day and her show tonight is called: "Snatched: Protecting Your Kids". I think it would be a good show for all mom's to watch. We can never be too safe when protecting and looking after our children!

Here is a summary:

In a Wednesday special, Nancy Grace investigates cases of missing children that touched all of our lives.

From 12-year-old Polly Klaas, who was abducted from a slumber party and murdered, to the still unsolved case of missing Minnesota boy Jacob Wetterling, who was violently kidnapped while riding his bike.

Their families, and others, speak out about what parents can do to protect children.

In honor of National Missing Children's Day, Nancy Grace turns these parents' tragedies into must-see life lessons for all.

Wednesday, May 23 at 8 p.m. ET.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog (and liked it)! ;-)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs