Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The waiting game... and other random thoughts...

Today at work, I'm doing a lot of waiting. Waiting to get things finalized before launching our new strategic plan, and waiting to receive the layout of the first issue of the HECS newsletter I put together for this month. I've already got stories lined up for the next issue, and am working on a few other projects as well, but at the moment, it feels like a waiting game. Hurry up and wait, is what today has been all about. But things are progressing nicely. And I really love working here! It's refreshing and interesting and I'm learning a lot.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post this great website I just stumbled across: www.celebrity-babies.com - a fun site, check it out!

And, more importantly: GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping they'll win tonight.

P.S. The Terminator is in town! Pretty neat. And somewhat scary, considering I think the first and second Terminator movies are the most scariest movies, ever.

1 comment:

Catwoman said...

How great would it be for the Stanley Cup to finally come home to Canada? Sigh... So close, yet so far!!!!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs