Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wow... it has been a while!

I don't know why, but I am just not motivated to update my blog anymore! Perhaps because I am so busy at work, and then so busy when I get home, and then when I have a few free moments, I'm on facebook! I don't know where I want to go with this blog. I guess I'll keep doing what I do, just writing about everything, my son, my life, entertainment updates, my views on politics and life in general. However... I'm so far behind I don't even know where to begin! Sigh...

So I guess I could start by saying my little boy is just so so awesome right now. As always, but with the weather as nice as it has been lately, we are outdoors all the time, and he is loving it! It's so wonderful to see, to be with him, to run around, go for walks, explore nature, be together outside, swing together, and watch him master going up the stairs and down the slide all by himself. I can't believe he is almost 2 years old... I don't know where the time went! He is such a little boy!

Work is good and busy. I am liking it a lot.

Facebook is still super fun. I'm liking that a lot, too! I reject all the time, though! I mean, I'm sure you all get friend requests from people you don't even remember, even after staring at their picture for 5 minutes. I mean, really? If I haven't talked to you in 100 years, there is probably a reason! Other friends who I lost touch with, it's fun to talk to again and add as friends, people I genuinly cared for at one time, but not total randoms! Seriously!

I did my highlights today after work. I went to a girl who blowdry's my hair every so often. She is the first person who has coloured my hair besides my hairdresser, Andre, whom I've been going to since I was 15. So, it was a huge deal for me, and she did a great job! So, I have to avoid Andre for at least 3 months... but he'll probably figure it out anyway and be seriously pissed at me for doing this. Sigh. But she was soooo good... I'm so happy with the results! It was a bit more expensive, but totally worth it.

Entertainment news... I'm either out of the loop or nothing crazy has been going on. I'm hooked on Grey's Anatomy. I keep forgetting to watch ANTM. I must remember to PVR it tomorrow!

Okay... and what's this about Britney doing a few suprise concerts? I think if she is ready, yay! I want her to get well. It makes me sad that she is all screwed up. Is it/was it PPD? Or is it just this is who she is? Because I have always loved Britney for some reason, and have gone to 2 of her concerts. Her shows are great. I was excited when I was pregnant at the same time as her, and then seeing her spiral downhill made me sad. Not sad, maybe that's not the right word - but just like, why? If she can't find happyness with her children, the 2 little miracles she received, then I give up... she needs help!

Okay.. back to facebook and then into bed...

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, I'm a big blog fan.

I dunno about this facebook of which you post...is it like myspace???

Anyway...our little guy is 19 months old...and I agree---where did all of the time go????

Blog Designed by: NW Designs