Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random post...

Wow... even more toys are being recalled by Mattel... Lord knows we probably have a dozen or so of the toys that are being recalled but I'd really like to come across a list of the name of the toys WITH pictures attached because really, I can't remember the exact name of each toy my boy has!

I'm so mad that this has happened... mad at China but also made at the US for not being on top of things and for not being careful enough.

Hope you've had a chance to enjoy GREEKFEST 2007! It's a lot of fun, and the food is AMAZING! It takes place until this Sunday, so check it out if you haven't gone yet.

I'm trying to post a ton of pictures but I am having some problems for some reason... I'll try again soon!

2 comments:

Catwoman said...

It is really frightening...

And they said that only about 20 percent of toys available aren't made in China, so that it's pretty much impossible to avoid them altogether... I'm predicting that there'll be a new wave of "buy US made or Canadian made" stuff soon...

twinmomplusone said...

hey Loukia! I was wondering if i'd run into you at the festival. So many people there though! I did go and chat with your sister for a while. Love her paintings. We'll be there pretty much all of Saturday when my oldest is performing at 2:30 and will then work at the kids' tent for the rest of the day.

Opa!!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs