Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time for an update!








Wow... I have not been here in a while! I am doing well, and my boys are doing great. Dimitry is 6 months old already! I cannot believe how fast time has flown... Christos will be turning 3 years old in 2 weeks... again, I can't believe that. I am still enjoying maternity leave and can't imagine going back to work. But, I know I have to. It's just... I don't really want to think about it! I'll be going back in a few months... sigh...

We are just back from a great family vacation to sunny Florida. We go every year to Fort Lauderdale, and stay at the Westin Diplomat. We had a blast, and the boys had an amazing time. They travelled well, too. They were super on the airplane. It was Christos's second time going to Florida, and Dimitry's (obviously) first time. There was no time to lounge and tan like I did back in the day, instead, I swam with my boys, and stayed in the shade with them! My parents, hubby, sister and her fiance came as well. It's great travelling with that many family members because there is always someone there to lend a helping hand!

Oops... it is almost midnight! Time for bed before I have to wake up for Dimitry's middle of the night feeding! (I'm still breastfeeding as well as formula feeding once a day). I'll write more later!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good to have you back posting! Your summer sounds like it has being very busy but fun.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs