Skip to main content

Back from The Atlantis, Bahamas!












Wow, what can I say about this amazing, massive, awesome resort? It was fantastic! We had a wonderful 5 day vacation in Bahamas, and stayed at The Atlantis, the biggest, best resort ever... soooo kid friendly - they have 5 pools just for children! There are like 20 pools altogether, a movie theatre, 20 restaurants, dolphin cay, the beautiful ocean... my kids had the best time... Christos did not want to leave!

As for the travel part - seriously not bad at all... I was very worried that time going on a plane with my 1 year old would be a lot harder then we went went to Florida when he was 6 months old, but lucky for us, he slept practically the entire flight to Bahamas. The last 30 minutes flying from Toronto to Nassau he was a bit cranky, but that was all... my 3 year old is the best traveller - he too managed to nap on the plane, read some books, and watch a DVD or two. No problems with either child traveling. I, once again, packed way too much stuff in my carry-on bag. I just wanted to make sure if we lost our luggage we'd have enough formula and food for the baby, and enough extra clothes for both the boys. (Including, of course, their swim shorts!) Anyway... traveling with my kids is a great joy. Oh, sure, at times we were stressed, the baby would act up in the restaurant, there was a lot of walking around at Atlantis, but thankfully - nothing horrific enough happened that needs to be mentioned. Like, thankfully this trip we didn't accidentally lock the baby in the hotel room alone! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my! It looks absolutely beautiful there. I've heard so many great things about that place. Maybe one day I'll get to go too. Your boys and yourself are as beautiful as ever.
Loukia said…
Oh, it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back. You guys should for sure consider going - the kids would have a blast! There is so much to do there - no one would get bored! It's breathtakingly (sp?) beautiful.