Skip to main content

Q's and A's!

My wonderful bloggy friend Jessica from This is Worthwhile tagged me for this fun meme... and of course I had to play!

1. What are your current obsessions?
Blogging, writing, organizing and trying to stay on track with losing weight.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Lulu's at home, any pair of pants from BR for work. So practical and comfortable!

3. Last dream you had?
A few nights ago, I had a dream I was visiting my grandparents in Greece with my children. My grandparents were dancing. This may seem like a good dream, but apparently,(at least to Greeks) seeing people dance in your dream is a very bad thing. So, this dream sucked.

4. Last thing you bought?
An orange sweater and white long sleeved shirt from Banana Republic.

5. What are you listening to?
My baby babbling in the background.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Aphrodite, of course - Goddess of love, lust and beauty! (I wish!)I'm more like Mother Goddess.

7. Favorite holiday spots?
I love Greece, especially Santorini, but my favourite 'hop on a plane and get there in 3 hours' holiday spot would be south Florida - Fort Lauderdale/Bal Harbour/Miami. Love it for the ocean, the shopping, the resorts. My boys love it, too! (Not so much the shopping part, though.)

8. Reading right now?
Just finished reading Outliers - The Story of Success. It was an interesting read, but at the same time, kind of depressing knowing I'll never be as successful as the people talked about in the book. Now I'm reading The Last Summer of You and Me...light read!

9. Four words to describe yourself?
Opinionated, Loud, Emotional, Stressed.

10. Guilty pleasure?
Shopping. I can't stop. It makes me very happy!

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
The things my oldest son says on a daily basis. And seeing my two boys interact with one another always makes me laugh, especially when they fight over something. It's really hilarious.

12. Favorite spring thing to do?
Closet organization - as horrible and daunting as a task as it can be, the outcome is always refreshing! And my closet ends up with more room for new clothes. That's always a good thing!

13. When you die, what would you like people to say about you at your funeral?
I don't even want to think about this! How about: "Her hair looks great?"

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Bacon. Mmm.

15. When did you last go for a night out?
Went out Saturday night for a long weekend BBQ at a friends house.

16. Favorite ever film?
So hard... I love so, so many movies! I always love watching Dazed and Confused and Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2.

17. Care to share some wisdom?
I'd rather have others share their wisdom with me! Words of wisdom I wish I lived by would be: "Don't sweat the small stuff!"

18. Song you can’t get out of your head?
Love Game by Lady GaGa. And The Wheels on The Bus.

19. Thing you are looking forward to?
Swimming lots and lots with my children this summer.

20. Which disease or condition would you most like to see eradicated?
Any and every disease or condition that affect children.

21. Last thing you said to someone?
Bye-bye love you!

22. Favourite Actor?
Kevin Spacey! How great was he in The Usual Suspects?

In order to play you have to replace one question and add one question. I have to tage 6 others here. But I'm hoping all of you play, so can I just tag you all? Tag - you're it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dazed and Confused is a great film! I used to love to watch that movie!
Connie said…
Dancing in dreams is bad? Oh no!

I would love to go to Greece!

Have a great day!
Jessica said…
Dancing in dreams is really bad? Hmm, by Greek logic, then, maybe my scary dream about Hollis racing towards the freeway was a good dream! hahaha

Thanks for doing this! I love learning more about my friends :)
Stephanie said…
Oh I loved the Usual Suspects. Great meme!
tiarastantrums said…
loved reading these - I would so love to go to greece some day!!
Rebecca said…
Love Usual Suspects...

is Outliers worth the read? He's coming to Ottawa in June...also, don't define your success by those in the book, define it by what you value - sounds like as a mom you are super successful! ;)
Loukia said…
Aww, thanks Rebeccca - although on some days I sure don't feel successful as a mom! It is worth a read.
Emma in Canada said…
I love when the first time you visit a blog the very first post is a meme! It's bloggy goodness.

I don't think I've ever dreamt of people dancing...I'll take that as a good sign!
oooh, love this Meme!! Might just do it, in fact :-)