Friday, November 20, 2009

Caption Friday!

UPDATE! A winner has been selected - thank you all for your totally awesome and hilarious captions - you guys really had me laughing!

My favourite photo caption was by the fabulous MommyNaniBooBoo:

"...and that's why Edward thinks that Bella has killed herself, so he goes to Italy to...'boys? Boys???..' "

How totally perfect is that? I LOVED it! Congratulations!

Runner-up? The lovely Jessica, with this caption:

The narcoleptic version of "What is Love" by Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell (Night at the Roxbury)

I also loved Maria's caption:

"OK, children, now that I have successfully hypnotized you, repeat after me - MAMA DID NOT BUY ANOTHER HANDBAG".


I was looking through some old pictures of my children, and I stumbled across this one. It instantly put a smile on my face, but the picture remains nameless.

I was hoping you could come up with a great caption for this picture!

The caption I love best - the one that makes me laugh the most - wins a prize! (Hint: The prize rhymes with Farflucks!)

31 comments:

Vincent @ The Dad Jam said...

Exhausted from asking "Are we there yet?" about, oh, 500 times, Christos and Dimitry catch a few Z's.

Evan Ashenhurst said...

when you gotta sleep you gotta sleep!

The deMented Mom said...

The G-Forces mom was pulling with the mini van proved to be just too much.

Patti said...

New left turn signal?

Mrsblogalot said...

Milk and Rum straight up....a mom's favorite cocktail!!

Elaine A. said...

"Dudes, you should totally quit dippin' those pacifiers in tequila!"

T Rex Mom said...

I can't think of anything cleaver but it sure is a great photo!

silverneon2000 said...

So cute

Title
Which pacifier will put me out for the drive.


I was realizing the boys both have 2 pacifiers, i do not think i have ever seen that.
:)

silverneon2000 at yahoo dot com

Lady Mama said...

Christos and Dimitry pretend to sleep to avoid more shopping.

thevervepath said...

This is what happens when mom drives the Indy 500. Left turns at 150mph anyone??

MommyNaniBooboo said...

"...and that's why Edward thinks that Bella has killed herself, so he goes to Italy to...'boys? Boys???..' "

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

to the left to the left.....

to the right....to the right.....

Krista said...

Maybe if mom thinks we're sleeping we won't have to hear more about Twilight...

amotherworld said...

"Damn you, Mom, giving us Benadryl again... You knocked us out!"

hoobingfamilyadventures.com said...

The days of youth when chiropractors and massage therapists were not needed...

Krystyn said...

Woooooaaaa, mom. You took that turn way too fast!!!!

Jessica said...

The narcoleptic version of "What is Love" by Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell (Night at the Roxbury)

(SO CUTE!!)

anya said...

I think MommyNaniBooboo has got this one! Too bad - I love farflucks!

"Hold on boys! Mommy just spotted one more sale - 3 o'clock!"

Leslie Scott said...

Sure we're cute when we sleep, but we're freakin' adorable when we're awake!

Pres. Kathy said...

Everyone answered so funny! I think this picture is so cute! I think the boys say, "Pretend you are sleeping so we don't have to go shopping any more!"

OHmommy said...

Mommy said "shopping" AGAIN.

Chelle said...

Loukia's secret weapon: shopping + carride = peace and quiet for Mommy

So cute--I love this picture!

Crystal D said...

Slide to the left... Slide to the right...crisscross, crisscross

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

Loukia, aloud: "OK, children, now that I have successfully hypnotized you, repeat after me - MAMA DID NOT BUY ANOTHER HANDBAG".

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

Introducing the PIPILA 3000 - the pacifier of champions. One suck is all it takes.

twinmomplusone@rogers.com said...

Another day power shopping with mommy, SO exhausting!

Tiffany said...

Milk overdose!

Sharon said...

Mummy Stop Giving Me Wine

Ha ha ha....just kidding!

john cave osborne said...

Hard at work training for the 2012 London Olympics, Christos and Dimitry, the odds-on favorite to take the gold metal in Synchronized Sleeping.

(love that pic!)

Lola said...

"A little more to the right."

Nap Warden said...

Suckers!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs