Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time for a meme!

Sometimes, when a meme comes your way, especially when it's from someone as fabulous as Lisa, aka @PartyMummy from YummyMummyClub - it's really fun to play along! (Especially when you're too busy to come up with any original blog posts!)

And just in case you didn't know enough about me, you can find out even more riveting information right here!

Name someone with the same birthday as you:

Elisa and Jessica! And Charlie Sheen, argh.

Where was your first kiss?

God, is it terrible that I can't really remember? I'm going to say at school. Because I'm pretty sure that's where it was.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

No, never!

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Not really...

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

If memory serves me correct, no. And thank GOD for that!

What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?

Eyes and smile.

What really turns you off?

Big ego, mean personality, selfishness.

What do you order at Starbucks?

My favourite drink ever is a Caramel Macchiato.

What is your biggest mistake?

Like Lisa said, not following through with things. Not sticking to a plan - whether it's a diet or renovations, I tend to get too busy and forget. Or too lazy. I give up too easily.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

You mean, like, staying up past 1 a.m. when I know I have to get up at 6 a.m.? Besides that torture, no.

Say something totally random about yourself:

I have a few favourite pillowcases, and I love my pillow a lot. Especially when it's nice and cold.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

I used to get Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, and Faith Hill. Now, I don't get anyone famous. Sadly.

Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?

With two young children in my household, there is no choice! But luckily, my boys don't watch shows that I don't like. I don't mind watching Mighty Machines, anyway!

Did you have braces?

I did!

Are you comfortable with your height?

On most day, I'm totally content being 5'5.

What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?

My husband, before we were married, made me a huge 'love' box filled with beautiful things like letters, personal items, and some of my favourite things. It was so romantic!

When do you know it's love?

That warm mushy feeling inside!

Do you speak any other languages?

I speak Greek... and a tiny bit French.

Have you ever been to tanning salon?

Way too many times...

Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes, a few times. Most recently on our last trip to Bahamas, with my children! They loved it, because they were not in car seats!

What's something that really annoys you?

People who bite on their fork as they're eating, traffic, people who can't drive, pushy salespeople, not knowing what to eat for lunch, not losing weight fast enough, not being able to sleep in, the cold.

What's something you really like?

I currently really like the Twilight series. Never thought it would happen to me, but, alas, I too was bitten with this addiction.

Can you dance?

After a few glasses of wine, you bet I can dance!

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?

No, but I have sat in an ambulance a few times.

Now I'm tagging:

Jessica
Elisa
McMommy
Chelle
Jessica

If you want to play along, let me know so I can read your answers, too!

15 comments:

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

I love me me me memes! So fun to learn about people. I only need a little wine to shake it - or none - especially ip cheesy 80's music comes on....or Britney Spears. I can't help myself! I have so many Greek friends I wish I could speak Greek - that is awesome. I can throw some French around with you! Have a great day!

Elisa, The Unlikely Housewife said...

agh, you tagged me!! ok, but only because I really like you ;-)

Lady Mama said...

Can you believe I've never tried a Caramel Macchiato? I'm going to try one next time. I'm with you on all those annoying things, especially bad drivers.

Sandy said...

Great meme! I know what you mean about coming up with posts, lol. How fun to learn so many details about you! :)

Lisa said...

Oh ya, the biting of the fork! Gad. That makes me crazy!!!!!

blueviolet said...

You made me shiver with the thought of someone biting on their fork. Eegads!


I'm not a bad dancer after a few drinks myself. ;)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh my! I love the "do you dance" one. You sound much like me...that is when i dance too!

Theta Mom said...

You're a fake and bake girl, too! lol I wish I could speak another language fluently. Do you teach your kids Greek?

Elaine A. said...

I love memes like this because it helps us get to know you even better. Great answers girl!

The Crazy Baby Mama said...

this was fun to read! thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

This is so cute! I love it. Thank you for tagging me too. I'll be doing it next week when my giveaway is done ;)

And the biting of the fork gives me shivers down my spine. Cannot stand it when people do that!

Calgarydaddy.com said...

My wife got me hooked on the Caramel Machiatto...Yum. I want one now!

Shane

Jessica said...

Ok, I'm on it this weekend! Maybe Monday :) It's been ages since I've done a meme! Thanks for thinking of me, Lou! xoxo

Chelle said...

I love your answers! And I LOVE memes!!

Thank you for tagging me :)

Off to do it now. xo

Krystyn said...

That was a fun one! I'm 5'5" too...and my sister hates it when people bite their forks!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs