Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wish list

Dear Santa,

I don't really want a lot for Christmas this year. You see, I have everything I could have ever wished for, right here:



But I decided to put together a list of things I thought were nice, things I wouldn't mind seeing under the Christmas tree, you know, in case you were searching high and low for something to get me.

First of all, I'm not too picky. So shopping for me should be rather... simple. I would be happy with one of the following items. Or all. Up to you!

I drool for these shoes. These shoes would make my closet so happy... and my feet. They would be eternally grateful.



I'd take this pair, too... (I know they would last me a lifetime, I just know it, so it's totally worth the price tag!)



And who doesn't like a little something every Christmas from Tiffany & Co., right? Right, then. My 'blue box' request this year is this adorable bracelet:



I'll also take the matching necklace, please.

If you're feeling especially generous, I'd love to sit back with a tropical drink at one of my most favourite resorts, in one of my most favourite places on earth, Florida. Don't worry, my passport is up to date.



You know living where I do, (you, of all people should know! Brr...North Pole!) that we have to put up with a lot of snow, a lot of ice, and a lot of cold. Not to mention, it gets dark at 4:30 p.m., and that is kind of depressing. So a nice sunny vacation down south is just what I need!

A personal trainer would be great, too. Because since I am going down south, I need to get bikini ready, and fast!

Of course, I'm going to need a nice new water bottle for when I break a sweat in the gym, so I'll take this, please. (Team Edward, of course. Like you didn't know that!)



And this tshirt would look cute over my lulu's, no?



And perhaps this is not something I want, but it does stir up a craving in me to have another baby... how adorable is this baby Burberry outfit? I can't get enough of Burberry for kids!



You know what else I desire? Comfortable, warm sweaters that can be warn all winter long.



I hope you don't think I'm being too greedy with my 'wish list'. It's just that, you see... a 'wish list'! And while I know I won't get all that I want, I'll truly be happy with a few of these awesome presents!

So... what's on your wish list this year?

More sleep?
Tickets to some tropical island?
Confirmation from Stephanie Meyer that Breaking Dawn will, in fact, be made into a movie, too?
Your children to never disagree with you again?
Diamonds?
A house that stays clean for more than 10 minutes?
A Starbucks next door to your house?
A personal chef?

25 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Nothing on my wish list - like you, I have everything I could ever want!

Chandra said...

I would need a new pair of feet if I got those heels! LOL!

As a parent I just ask for "alone time/quiet time". I love my children dearly but some Mommy time is much needed once in awhile and I never seem to get that...so there it is..Mommy time, that's it.

Christine said...

Fun list! A few of those things would be welcome in this house as well. But what I really want....really, really crave...a good night's sleep. Yes, I'll be happy if Santa would bring 8 straight hours of sleep. I don't even need them to be wrapped with a bow.

blueviolet said...

I love that cream sweater, so classic and yes, the shoes!

Neena said...

You're so adorable!!

Shannon said...

Such a cute and fun list! I especially like the "blue box" section ;)

Theta Mom said...

Love that you put the kids picture first, they are so adorable! And who doesn't want that little blue box under the tree?!

Jessica said...

You are so funny. Love your list! I live how you start by saying you don't need anything but right then pops a picture of some amazing Louboutins (correct?)- I lol'd ;)

I don't have a list, isn't that lame? I'd like to find a sponsor for BlogHer, but that's really it. So lame!

Chelle said...

My wish list?

The perfect pair of jeans {and Santa just knows what size, etc because...well, he's Santa!}.

A vintage bottle of wine.

And an hour to read in bed. With chocolate. And said glass of wine.

ps--I also want those shoes in black--I'll wear them when I have my hour!

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

I love that bracelet! And that sweater! And that vacation! Man, a nice sunny getaway would be amazing.

Actually, the number one thing on my "dream" wish list is a trip to Italy with my husband. I'll do it someday, it's just not in the cards right now while the kiddo is so young. :-( Other than that, I want a new laptop bag for my MacBook, so I don't have to use my husband's old one with a Nike logo! When I get a little free time to myself at a coffee shop, it would be nice to not walk in looking like a soccer coach.

Lindsey said...

I would kill for a pair of those heels!

luv the blog :)

Lady Mama said...

All you need to do now is print off the list and leave it lying around somewhere! I love that Tiffany bracelet - that would be on my wishlist.

Pres. Kathy said...

I really liked this post. I don't really need anything. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and son. I thank God for them everyday. But I could definitely make a wish list- shoes would be up there on my list. A vacation anywhere would be nice. But my biggest love has always been purses. Anything from Louis Vuitton would be perfect!!!! :-) I also loved the baby Burberry outfit and hope this year maybe God will bless us with another child. Whatever is under the tree would be nuce, but a healthy and happy family would make me feel like the luckiest person on earth.

The Crazy Baby Mama said...

love your taste :)

john cave osborne said...

cute over my lou lou's no? classic.

my wish list?

MORE TIME. i'm lobbying for the 27 hour day, but so far, it's been met with little interest. something about calendars, seasons, and planetary orbiting patterns. (bastards)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well, I am wanting a stackable ring from Tiffany's.
That LV bag we talked about?
My husband to finish the house?

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

My wish list? A day off. With no one allowed to ask me any questions, and the girls forgetting how to whine my name.
And a visit from Edward Cullen. Watching me sleep.

Chantal said...

LOL love your list. It is truly a wish list. Those shoes are beautiful. I may not be a big shopper but I can appreciate a good pair of shoes. My first job was in a shoe store and it is my idea of HEAVEN!

CaraBee said...

I love those shoes. And if I had somewhere, ANYWHERE, to where them I might be able to talk myself into spending a mortgage payment on them.

I want a Louis Vuitton purse. Which I might actually be able to talk myself into buying. But I'm really hoping that someone will love me enough to get me one for Christmas. :)

Elaine A. said...

I'm going with more sleep.

And those shoes, oh those shoes. If only I had somewhere to wear them...

Nenette AM said...

oh, honey, I hope you don't mind me stealing this post! I totally need to make my own list... and I'm thinking it might be really long...

love your list! that Team Edward tee is lovely.

Babe in Babeland said...

Nice list!! That's awesome. :-) So much fun to read.

amotherworld said...

Loukia, you have great taste ;)

Jessica said...

Hahahaha Those Twilight bottles made me laugh out loud, just like the Twilight candy did at Blockbuster yesterday hahahaha

Krystyn said...

Wasn't that nice of you to put a list together for Santa...complete with pictures and everything. That's smart. Hopefully, Santa is reading.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs