Skip to main content

TOP TEN! Thank you!

I can't believe it! I'm in the TOP TEN for Best Family Blog for the Canadian Blog Awards 2009! Thanks in (huge!) part to you for taking the time to vote for my blog!

Now... I'm going to need your help again! Please? I would LOVE to make it to the FINAL THREE! But - I can't do it alone! I need your votes!

All you have to do is click here and vote for Loulou's Views! You can vote EVERY DAY until December 19th!

I'm in great company among some other fabulous bloggers, too. Your vote would mean the world to me... thank you, thank you, thank you!

P.S. I'm having a great giveaway soon - stay tuned! Here's a hint: You'll FLIP for it!

Comments

Congrats to you! That is very very awesome!
Stephanie said…
Congrats to you! Amazing:)
The Black Sheep said…
Congrats! I'll be sure to vote. And I can't wait for your giveaway!!!
Unknown said…
Congrats!! I voted again!
Congrats!!! That's excellent, and very well deserved!
Nicole said…
Congrats that is so exciting!
Lindsey said…
I voted! Congrats :) I am now wondering if they have one for the US?
twinmomplusone said…
congrats and good luck!
Congrats to you. Remind me to keep the voting up.
Cynthia said…
Congrats to you! I voted...I'll stop by and vote tom. too:)
Tyne said…
Well deserved friend! I will go vote for you to make the top three!
Congratulations...that's so exciting!
Lady Mama said…
Yay! Whoo! I've voted for you. I'll try to do it every day.
Eve said…
Voted again! Congrats :) Fingers crossed, you deserve it!
Loukia said…
Thank you SO much, everybody!!
That's awesome congrats! I will definitely vote!
Unknown said…
Good luck! I voted for you. Keep up the good work
CaraBee said…
I voted!! Congrats on being in the top ten. Not that we're surprised. You're awesome!
Chantal said…
Yay for you! I voted, and was happy to hear I can vote every day! So many of you wonderful bloggers are nominated! I love it. I wish you could all win!
Theta Mom said…
Just voted for you mama! #1 Baby!!!
Loukia said…
I'm truly honoured to be in the top ten - among some great bloggers! Thanks everybody for your votes!
Pres. Kathy said…
Congratulations! I love your blog! Just voted! Have a great week!
CalgaryDaddy said…
Way To Go! I voted today...and thank you for taking the time to share the "vote" love on my nomination. It really shows how selfless you are!

Shane