Skip to main content

7 years!

7 years ago today, I married my high school sweetheart... the smartest, funniest, cutest man I know.






My husband is awesome for many reasons. Not only because he teaches me so much, makes me (and everyone around me) laugh non-stop, and certainly not only because he cooks for me... but for other reasons, too. Like his love for German automobiles. His awesome taste in music. His smile. His ability to kick my ass at any video game. The wonderful way he is with our children. And because he is the coolest guy I know.

But mostly, above all else - because he gave me the two most perfect gifts in life... our beautiful children!



Happy Anniversary, babe. I love you!



P.S. Another reason my husband rocks? I'm going to the premiere of Eclipse tonight and he doesn't mind one bit. Of course I invited him, but of course, he said no. Because really... would I want to be married to a guy who would want to see a Twilight movie? I think not! Thanks babe! You know I'll make it up to you!

P.P.S. My sister had her baby girl! And don't worry - of course I'll blog about it very soon! For now, all I can say is this: I am truly, madly, deeply in love with this baby girl. She is perfection. And she will be spoiled!

P.P.P.S Is it P.P.S or P.S.S? I never know...


Comments

Unknown said…
Oh cool!! My hubby and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary today too... but we're only at 2 years :) Happy Anniversary!!!
T Rex Mom said…
A very happy anniversary - he sounds simply wonderful. A very lovely family and life you have.

And your little niece sounds like a doll - can't wait to hear about it and see the photos!

And hear about the movie too...
WeaselMomma said…
Happy Anniversary to you to and wishing you many more.
Anonymous said…
congratulations!!! You're wedding pictures look like you could have taken them yesterday! You look exactly the same.
MamaOnDaGo said…
Happy Anniversary!!! Many more happy years!
Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I are celebrating 7 years of marriage next month.

You were a BEAUTIFUL bride... of course I wouldn't have expected anything else!
Unknown said…
Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple!

p.s. do you EVER age? I think not!
Shana said…
Happy Anniversary!!!

P.S. Just sent you the blog request again. I had sent it to the wrong email address and kept wondering why you hadn't replied. DUH?!!! :)
Congratulations to both of you! We celebrate our 7th this year, too!

You seriously don't look like you've changed at all!
Unknown said…
Happy Anniversary!
Stone Fox said…
happy anniversary to you, and congrats to your sister!!
Nikosmommy said…
Happy 7th anniversary!!! Your wedding pics were gorgeous!
I too am so glad my hubs won't want to go to Eclipse with me (and too he happens to love those German cars...)
CaraBee said…
Happy Anniversary!

How was Eclipse? (I've heard mixed reviews.)
Jessica said…
Lou! Congrats on SEVEN years!! That is amazing. Your wedding, not surprisingly, looks like it was incredible- you're gorgeous!

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie too- that is so exciting. I cannot wait for my sister to have a baby- I think I might explode. How fun for you all. Can't wait for details.

I'm sorry i've been absent- I'm swamped- I missed you!
Happy Anniversary! Seven awesome years sounds great to me!
Goodness, you are beautiful...and so is your family. Happy Anniversary!
Big big congrats -- both on the anniversary and the new niece!!! So exciting.

BTW, my brother and his wife had their baby girl a few weeks ago, so I know how you feel! Baby girls are so lovely, aren't they?
Happy Anniversary! We just had our 13th exactly one week ago :-)