Thursday, July 1, 2010

BlogHer!

So after stressing over whether I should still go to BlogHer or take a best friends trip to New York City two weeks later - I have decided that this year, it's BlogHer for me.

I received a lot of comments, emails and phone calls from my best friends and from fellow bloggers, and the one thing everyone agreed on was that I had a hard decision to make. (I have a hard enough time deciding what to wear when I get up in the morning!)

My best friends and I see each other all the time. And we always go on one getaway a year together - so I know I'll be joining them wherever we go next summer. And I know they'll still love me even though I won't be in NYC with them.

This is the year for me to go to BlogHer - so my decision (finally!) has been made. And I am so excited!

Oh, and can I ask a favour of you? Can you pretty please vote for me for the 2010 BlogLuxe Awards? I was nominated (thank you!) in the Guilty Pleasure category along with some totally awesome blogs. (Um, I'm in the same category as Pioneer Woman? Wow!) I can't wait to attend the SocialLuxe party this year in New York City! It only takes a minute to vote, so if you can, I'd love your vote. Please click here ! Thank you! (You can vote once a day until July 12th, too.)

Are you going to BlogHer? If you are let me know - I can't wait to meet you!


13 comments:

CaraBee said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you! Heading over to vote now!

Shell said...

Already voted for ya, lady!

Life with Kaishon said...

I hope you have such a fabulous time at Blogher! I have never been to a conference like that. Can't wait to hear about it : )

Gina said...

Voted! Have fun at BlogHer!!

motherbumper said...

I'll be there :) See you in NYC!

Caitlin said...

I'll be at BlogHer! Congratulations on being nominated, so exciting!

Jackie H. said...

I voted for you. I love your blog! It was very easy to vote (sometimes they make it SO hard.) So everyone else has no excuse now. :)

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

love your blog! Im so jealous that your going to BlogHer! Im off to vote for you!

rachel... said...

Not going! Just can't leave my babies. Maybe some year...

I think it would be fun to meet a lot of the bloggers that I feel like I've 'known' for so long, though. Have fun!

ModernMom said...

Oh I am so so happy for you...and just a little bit jealous! Maybe I'll go next year! Off to vote of you:)

Jill said...

Woo hoo on going to BlogHer! I just booked my ticket earlier this week... should be a fun weekend.

Christy said...

Yeah! Can't wait to meet you!

Jessica said...

I bet that was a difficult decision! I had to decide on whether or not to attend Blogher or use that money towards a 2010 family vacation. Of course, guilt set in and I decided to use the money towards a family trip instead (I'm such a mom). I'm sad about missing such a great event, but happy that my family will have a trip to look forward to.

ENJOY Blogher! I cannot wait to read about it on your blog.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs