Monday, September 13, 2010

You're invited!

I'm so excited!

I was asked to co-host the upcoming Fall Couture Cosmetics Gala at The Bay, Rideau Centre. As you know, I love to shop. And I love make-up! A make-up gala event? OF COURSE! How could I say anything but YES?



The annual gala takes place this Thursday, September 16th, 4 to 9 p.m., so put that date in your calendar, friends!


As the co-host for the event, I will be the Estee Lauder spokesperson. I was given some amazing new products to try, and I have to say, I fell in love with the new lop gloss and night cream. At the gala, I will be wearing make-up from the new Blue Dahlia line, which is absolutely beautiful (pictured above). I usually go with a smoky eye look, but I'm excited to venture into the blues. The new colours for fall can also be worn year-round, and the new line is stunning!


Tom Pecheux, world renowned make-up artist, is now the Creative Makeup Director for Estee Lauder, bringing a twist to the usually traditional makeup line. He says "It's a great privilege to work with the Estee Lauder brand. We are both dedicated to making women look and feel beautiful." The best part about Estee Lauder, besides their amazing make-up and skin care products, is their commitment to helping the fight against breast cancer.

Proceeds from the gala will be going go to a very deserving charity—to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. So far, The Bay has raised $1.3 million for the Canadian Women's Fund.


At the gala, you'll be able to get a makeover at any of cosmetics counters, receive samples, and possibly win one of many fabulous gift prizes! Once your make-up is done, you'll be treated to a photo shoot with professional photographer, Joel Bedford. Best picture of the day wins a prize, too!


Tickets are $10. $2 goes to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, and $8 goes back to YOU to be used towards the purchase of any make-up or facial product that night.


If you're in Ottawa, I would love to see you this Thursday! If you like last-minute trips, then you should come as well!


I look forward to seeing you all!

3 comments:

Kate Collings said...

So wishing I wasnt in England right now as the gala sounds fabulous. Make sure you get someone to take lots of photos so you can share it with thos of us who cant be there.

Glad your work etc is going well for you :-)

Take care
Kate Collings
xx

www.katecollings.blogspot.com - always welcoming new followers, guests, and comments xx

Kara said...

Hey Loukia!
This is so great! I am going to be co-hosting as well on behalf of Orlane! Can't wait to meet all the bloggers involved and just have a great day for a good cause!
See you Thursday!! :)

xo
k
http://www.kara-ofmomentsinmoonlight.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Fun fun fun! Best of luck at your event! Take a photo and post it for those of us who can't make it, to see!!!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs