Skip to main content

30 Days of Truth: Day 7

Day 7 of the 30 Days or Truth writing prompts asks us to write about someone who has made our life worth living for.

This is probably the easiest prompt so far. And of course, pretty predictable, right?

Without a doubt in my mind,



The two people in my life who have changed it forever in the most positive, beautiful, wonderful and awe-inspiring way are my two children.



My two baby boys have made me love with all my heart and soul, make me strive to be a better person, make me appreciate life and everything it has to offer, make me thankful, more loving, and more aware of the world around me. They teach me as much as I teach them, it seems. They constantly make me smile, and laugh. I cherish every second.





Without a doubt in my mind, my children make my life worth living for.

Comments

Beautiful! You are such an inspiring mom, Loukia. If only all children had such parents, the world would be a different place.

And, by the way, your boys are SO photogenic! Adorable pictures!!
Mom2Miles said…
Absolutely! I completely agree. You've sure got a couple of cuties there. :)
CaraBee said…
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Lady Mama said…
Awww what a lovely post and beautiful pictures. So true too.
I think you expressed every mother's feelings here, Lou. The boys are lovely and obviously bright, and they clearly take a lot from their lovely mum :-)
esther said…
children are the best! you are right! esther
That's so sweet! I love your pictures - and your LO's are so adorable. I feel the exact same way about my little Peanut :)