Skip to main content

Joys of Youth


One of the things I love best about the fact that my mother is a professional artist is her ability to capture children in their most innocent and happy moments with her paint brush. This is why her work is so popular with her customers, why people can't stop at just buying one piece, and why her art brightens the hallways in schools, community centres, and hospitals across Canada.

My mom is having her annual art show with Koyman Galleries and I'm very excited that this year, they are releasing a Limited Edition print called Snow Day with proceeds going to the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario. Each print will be numbered and signed by the artist, too. CHEO is very special to me and to my children, so I'm really happy about this partnership.

The series is called "Joys of Youth" and the series will be published over the course of the next few years, with a new title available in time for each Christmas season and Mother's Day.

Also for sale during my mom's art show will be this year's UNICEF holiday cards. I have always been a huge fan of my mom's UNICEF holiday greeting cards, because they capture the festive season and children so nicely together.

UNICEF has partnered with Hallmark on these cards, and I'm thrilled that my mom will be helping UNICEF again this year through the sale of her holiday cards, something she's been proud to be a part of for 20 years.

I'd love to see you at her art show at Koyman Galleries! I think it's the perfect time to start your holiday shopping... never too early for that, right?

The opening reception and CHEO presentation is taking place on November 15th at Koyman Galleries on St. Laurent (6-9 p.m.) and the Holiday Exhibition continues until December 3. Katerina will be present on Saturday, November 17th as well, from 1-5.



You can reserve your print now by calling or emailing Koyman Galleries at 613-526-1562 ext. 10, or through email at information@koymangalleries.com.

Comments

Thank you Loukia..I appreciate the plug, hope to see many people come and support..
Suzanne said…
Katherine and Jack's school has a piece from your mom in their office! So cool!