Skip to main content

SunRype: Snacks, Simplified!

Lately, it feels like I've been so busy with everything I've hardly had time to eat. As a mom of two young boys, I need my energy, so not eating is not an option for me. Eating on the go can be tricky, though, because I want to make sure my children and I are eating healthy most of the time.

It can also be challenging to make sure we're eating enough fruits and veggies every day, too, which is why I'm so in love with the SunRype Just Fruit & Grains bars.

 Of course, healthy snacks that taste delicious are ideal, right? When I discover awesome snacks I can eat on the go, that are healthy and tasty, I love sharing the news, because I know you're also looking for something easy and healthy to feed your little ones. (And yourself, too!)

 SunRype's Just Fruit & Grains bars are a perfect balance of 70% fruit (or fruit and veggies) and 30% grains and seeds, with nothing else added. Each bar contains two to three grams of fibre, and best of all? The bars are nut free, so they're safe to pack in your children's lunch for school. It's so simple to keep these bars stocked in the cabinets at home, or even in the car. They are the perfect go-to snack after school, too.

Look for the new packaging design, hitting stores this summer.

Current packaging:


New packaging--coming soon!

I also love that SunRype is Canadian. Yup, they're based in Kelowna, British Columbia, in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. They're committed to providing simple, nutritious, and refreshing products that make it easier for families with busy lifestyles to eat healthy when they are on-the-go. By the way, SunRype's Facebook page is full of useful product information, too, including recipes. I love visiting their site for new ideas!



To find out even more about how SunRype's simple, natural snacks are different from many of
the snack products on the market, check out findoutnow.ca.


Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but opinions and views are my own and I love SunRype snacks for my children.



Comments