Skip to main content

The Best Way To Shop Online

After my children, family, and friends, the two things I love the most in this world are traveling and shopping. 

Can you believe I only just recently got an AIR MILES card? I am seriously weeping thinking about all the lost opportunities I have missed! Free flights, discounts on my favorite items from my favorite stores, and so much more. 

Anyway, I'm here to tell you I am now a proud member of the AIR MILES card carrying club! And I'm now an avid points collector, too. I feel like I have a reason to shop now, and this reason actually rewards me.

When I was introduced to airmilesshops.ca, I got a little excited. Okay, a lot excited. 

J.Crew, Old Navy, Gap, Amazon.ca, Banana Republic, Apple, Lands' End, Indigo.ca, Victoria's Secret, Club Monaco, Aldo, Nordstrom, The Body Shop, and The LEGO Store are just some of the AIR MILES participating stores, and I couldn't be happier. Those are pretty much all the stores I regularly shop at, in person, or online.  I'm seriously in shopping heaven here, you guys. The fact that I (and you) can earn AIR MILES from online shopping for the things we need? Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. 

All you have to do is sign in with your AIR MILES Collector Number and shop! Then when you check out, you'll earn AIR MILES reward miles on your purchase. It's like an extra gift, for free, and then when you have enough AIR MILES? You can book yourself a nice little vacation. 

The AIR MILES Cash program launched last year and allows Collectors like myself to redeem miles at check-out at stores like Metro, Rexall, RONA, and Shell gas stations, too. I fill up my car once a week, so this is a nice consolation prize, considering how much I spent on gas!

Redeeming from your AIR MILES Cash balance is also pretty easy. For instance, 95 reward miles can be redeemed for $10 off in-store at the participating stores across the country. (Reward miles can also be redeemed in $10 increments up to $200 daily, too!) 

For more information, visit airmiles.ca/cash. It really has never been easier or more fun to save instantly when shopping, while earning AIR MILES for your next trip to the destination of your choice! Shopping + Vacatiaon = PERFECTION!


Disclsoure: I received $250 in AIR MILES Cash. The opinions on this post are my own.

Comments