Skip to main content

That's A Wrap!

How are you handling this bitter cold? Sadly, this crazy minus 40 temperature plus insane wind plus crazy amounts of snow is just another typical day in January, if you live in Canada. And somehow, after 36 years of living here, I am still not used to it. I am definitely over the ridiculous, bitter cold, and I'm looking forward to spring, warmer days, and little dresses... no more layers! Winter has been completely brutal this year, and I'm counting down the days until we go away.

In all the craziness of December, I forgot to share with you my gift wrapping segment on CTV Ottawa Morning Live. Although the holidays are behind us, gifts need wrapping all year, so here are some unique gift wrapping tips for you, so the next time you have to give a gift to someone, it'll look amazing! One day, maybe I'll turn my love for shopping and gift wrapping into something more... but for now, here you go!



 
Thanks for having me on again, CTV Ottawa, and thanks for all the wonderful supplies, Homesense!

Comments