Skip to main content

For The Love Of Music

Listening to my favourite music while driving in my stick-shift VW Jetta with the windows down on a sunny day makes me so incredibly happy. I'm the type of person who would rather take a road trip solo just so I can listen tot my music in peace, and get lost in my own thoughts. My friends think I'm crazy, but alone time in my car with my music on as loud as I want, with nobody telling me to lower it is heavenly to me.

 Music soothes my soul, makes me want to dance, and can turn almost any situation better. Certain songs move me in different ways, and some songs evoke emotions, bring back memories, take me away to my happy place, and so much more. Music is like oxygen for me.

I just found out an awesome perk of being a TD Canada Trust customer, something that  really impressed me: TD is offering something musical to its customers. It's called TD Music Access, a web-based music access program created just for the music fan at heart (someone like me!) The program offers people who love music access to special offers on concert tickets and artist merchandise, and invites to VIP events. (How cool is that?) You just have to be a TD Canada Trust customer. (Which I am!) It's super easy to sign up, too.

In addition to these awesome benefits, TD Music Access members can also enter to win contest giveaways to receive free concert tickets. Total bonus, right? TD music deals like these are not to be missed. It doesn't cost anything extra... in fact, you're saving, if you think about it: you're getting great deals and discounts on your favourite shows and concert, and so much more.

If you sign up with TD, you can score these amazing TD music deals, including concert credits and discounts to upcoming show, like to Avicii's show! He hits the stage in Toronto on May 17th and I would love to see him live.

What concert are you dying to see this summer?




Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 17, 2014 7:30 PM

Comments