Skip to main content

The Little White Dress

Move over, LBD—a fresher, lighter colour is taking over this summer! Make room in your closet for the LWD. That's the little white dress, and I'm loving this colour for the summer.

After all, what goes better with a golden tan than a little white dress, and a pair of sexy heels?

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it in Banana Republic (so I had to buy it!) and I am planning on wearing it when I baptizing the baby of one of my best friends this summer, after returning from Greece. The hardest part will be not wearing this dress before then!


Banana Republic has a great selection of white dresses:



And I'm in love with all the pretty white dresses from Nordstrom:



Modcloth.com has some cute and affordable white dresses, too:


And you can find a few at Old Navy:


No matter your price range, you're sure to find something adorable in white this season, and you can wear it with cute flats of sexy heels. Don't forget the best accessory with a white dress, besides a golden tan, is your sparkling smile!

Happy shopping, friends.

Comments

Suzanne McKay said…
LOVE the dress you got from Banana Republic. I love white dresses in the summer. So pretty!