Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, especially to my wonderful mom, who does so much for me and my boys (and my sister and her children, too!) every single day. From helping us take care of our children, to cooking home-cooked delicious meals for us, and traveling with us, we are blessed to have her in our lives.


I'm thankful every single moment that I've been given the gift of being a mom to my two amazing boys. They make me laugh every single day, and they make my heart burst with pride and happiness all the time. 


Even when my six year old tells one of his teachers that I am a fire fighter, because "Mommy, what if he doesn't know what a blogger is?"

Being a mom is the hardest, most emotional, never-ending, rewarding job in the universe, so today, pat yourself on the back, sleep in, (ha!) and treat yourself—to coffee while it's still warm, to a deserving massage, and to extra long cuddles with your little (or big) ones. 

Enjoy your day, whatever you decide to do. 

Comments