Skip to main content

Thank you, Mom.

It's impossible to watch a P&G #ThankYouMom commercial without tearing up. As a mom, I'm always overly emotional and the P&G #ThankYouMom campaign is one I love dearly. It's a campaign that's all about giving athletes a chance to thank their biggest supporters in life–their moms.  (Aww!)

From Tide to Bounty to Pantene, P&G products are everywhere in our home, and have been for years, very since I was a child. It's touching that a company I love does so much to help others, too.

I love remembering all the times my mom has been there for me, throughout all the stages in my life. I appreciate her wise words of wisdom, even if I don't always take her (usually always bang on) advice. As a mom of two, I appreciate her even more now, because I know how hard and challenging it is to be a mom. It's all about putting your children first, no matter how you feel. And that can be a very hard thing to do at times. And I always remember to put things in perspective. A bad day doesn't have to be all that bad if you remember all the good you have in your life. That's something I learned from my mom.

Speaking of the #ThankYouMom P&G campaign, I love this video of Canadian Olympic athlete, Brianne Theisen-Eaton, and her mom, Kim. Have a look.  I'm excited to cheer on Brianne at the Pam Am games and to join in tonight's #ThankYouMom Twitter Chat at 8pm EDT.

Thank you, mom.







Comments