Skip to main content

The Latest From P&G: A Quick Review

I am a P&G mom. As part of my affiliation with this group, I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities as well as compensation. The opinions in this review are, as always, my own.

As a P&G mom, I receive many great product that I put to the test every day at home. The great thing is, I've always loved using P&G, so this partnership has been the most natural fit for the last couple of years. Crest is the only toothpaste we'll use, Pantene is the best conditioner for my over-processed, naturally curly hair, (seriously, nothing works better than Pantene, and as a beauty blogger, believe me when I tell you I've tried every high end hair care product out there!) and well, we couldn't live without our Bounty paper towels. From kitchen essentials to beauty essentials, P&G is the name I know and trust to never disappoint.

I put a few products to the test and I'm here to tell you: you need these in your life!

Swiffer Duster 360: The Swiffer Duster is my favourite for cleaning and dusting hard to reach places like in between the blinds in my house. I love using it to dust my bookcases, and in my children's rooms where they have a lot of LEGO on display! It works so well trapping the dust and keeping everything in place. It's a chore made easy and I use it daily in my house.

Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner: I'm a beauty product junkie, and I love to try it all. My bathroom is ridiculous with the amount of hair care and make-up products, but what can I say? I love it. Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner has been incredible on my over-processed hair. It's truly incredible at locking in the moisture, taking away any frizz, and making my  hair feel and look shiny and healthy.

Charmin Ultra Strong: Toilet paper, you guys... there are brands I love and brand I'd never buy, and Charmin is one brand that my whole family loves using. I've got boys who are thankfully old enough tot take care of themselves in the bathroom without my help anymore, and it is definitely re-assuing to know this toilet paper is so strong, even they can get the job done perfectly well.

In addition to the fact that these products do the job they're supposed to do, they're also very affordable. P&G is my go-to band for everything around the house, and for saving my hair, too!



Comments