Skip to main content

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra: The Right Choice For Sensitive Skin

La Roche-Posay is known for great skincare products, especially for those who suffer from dry or sensitive skin. The new Toleriane Ultra is amazing at providing extra moisture during the winter and  Toleriane Ultra Overnight works while you sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed, with glowing skin.

I was given the new Toleriane Ultra line to try and I loved the products; they instantly moisturized and soothed my skin. The soft, fresh formula (fragrance-free) restored lost moisture to my skin quickly, and I only had to use a small amount. It uses minimal ingredients, yet delivers excellent results.

The Toleriane Ultra Eye Controur cream was especially soothing for my sensitive eyes that suffer from redness, stinging, and puffiness. It targets the discomfort of the eye area with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, naturally rich in selanium, helping to relieve sensitive skin while preventing signs of aging. The eye cream is preservative-free, paraban-free, fragrance-free, and alcohol-free. The product delivers great results, leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft all day long



The Toleriane Ultra line certainly gave my skin the "moment of relief" it needed, and did a great job protecting my skin sensitivities without any harsh ingredients. The results are immediate, and long-lasting. Day after day, my skin felt less sensitive, despite the winter weather. Comfort was definitely restored.

I love that for over 30 years, La Roche-Posay has worked hard with dermatologists in Canada—and throughout the world—to create skincare products that deliver excellent results. La Roche-Posay is a leading skincare company known for products that are formulated for sensitive skin. They're actually the number one dermatologist recommended brand in Canada and they truly deliver "a better life for sensitive skin." La Roche-Posay also has great skincare products to help treat children's sensitive and dry skin, so the whole family can enjoy the benefits of this great skincare company, too.







Disclaimer: I have been compensated for this post by La Roche-Posay. All views and opinions are my own.


Comments