Skip to main content

Getting Healthier From The Inside Out With Align

Finally, warmer days are here! Summer makes me happy, and the warmer temperature and sunshine always motivate me to stay on track with eating well, taking care of my body, and staying on top of my fitness routine. Of course, some days are harder than others, but I find it's easier to stay on track when the weather is cooperating nicely.

Although working out several times a week is important in helping you look and feel great, I believe it's what you put inside your body that has a bigger impact. If you feel good from the inside, you'll no doubt look and feel incredible on the outside, too. The best part about getting healthier from the inside out is that it's not complicated. We all know what foods are good for us, and we know that being physically active is important, too. I like doing activities I love, like cycle and barre classes, and spending as much time in the great outdoors as I can, now that it's nice outside. 


Whether it's swimming, playing soccer or basketball with my boys, or just going for a long walk after dinner, staying active is key.
In addition to eating healthy and working out, taking a daily probiotic like Align helps your body, too. These capsules provide ongoing relief of IBS symptoms like abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating, and Align contains a probiotic that provides live bacteria that form part of the natural, healthy intestinal flora. 

Now that summer is here many of us will be travelling and keeping busy; and sometimes, changes in our routine, like when we're travelling, can disrupt our natural healthy intestinal flora. Taking Align once a day, every day, provides probiotic bacteria that contribute to making you healthier, and feeling better. The capsules contain Bifidobacterium 35624 TM, a patented probiotic strain.

Align is the number one Gastroenterologist recommended Probiotic supplement, and the number one Doctor recommended probiotic supplement, so you know what you're taking is good for you.

So why not kick up your health care routine this spring and summer, and make Align a part of your daily routine?

Disclaimer: I created this post as a paid ambassador for Align Probiotic. All opinions and advice are my own and I only work with companies I genuinely love and have used prior to being contacted.

*Among gastroenterologists and doctors who recommended a brand of probiotic in an AlphaImpactRx 2016 survey 

Comments