Skip to main content

Back To School In Style With Sport Chek and Canadian Tire

Summer is my favourite season–I love hot, sunny vacation days, hours spent around and in the pool, bike rides with my children, BBQ's with friends and family, and outdoor concerts and patio nights. It doesn't get much better than that. Somehow, we're just days away from school starting again, even though it seems like yesterday I was celebrating my children's last day of school. Although I'm a summer girl at heart,  I still love fall, and back-to-school. It's definitely time to get everyone into a regular routine again.

One of my favourite things about back-to-school is the shopping, of course; and even though it's not me heading back to class (I wish it was, sometimes) I still love getting my boys ready. This year, my oldest son is starting middle school–grade 7–and my youngest son, grade 4. 

To make everything go as smooth as possible, and to help alleviate the stress that sometimes comes with the start of a new school year, I partnered with two of my favourite stores: Sport Chek and Canadian Tire, for all our back-to-school needs. From clothes to shoes, to storage containers and furniture, Sport Chek and Canadian Tire truly have it all. 

Sport Chek is my go-to store for all athletic gear and clothes, and my boys received the perfect items to start the school year off right: cool running shoes from Vans and Under Armour, comfortable and stylish pants and shirts from Adidas, and backpacks large enough to hold everything my children need for the year. Some new sweaters from Adidas and jackets from North Face completed their back-to-school package, and now they are so ready to start school looking stylish.


To help get our home organized, we received a new CANVAS Clara Desk and CANVAS Blair Office Chair from Canadian Tire for my youngest son's room. He is so excited to start doing his homework in his room now! (The desk is lovely and large enough for a computer, and the chair is so comfortable I often find myself bringing my laptop to his room to get my work done, too). 



Canadian Tire is the perfect place to stock up on storage containers, as well; for the house, and for the children's lunch boxes. (The Rubbermaid Sandwich Lunch Box Set is perfect for kids and great for adults to bring to work, too!). 

I'm a big fan of shopping at stores that make the experience easy for me and my children, and Canadian Tire and Sport Chek never disappoint; from excellent service to having all the necessary items I need for my children and for my home, it's always a pleasure (and so simple!) to shop these stores, especially for the start of a new school year. 

Thank you so much, Canadian Tire and Sport Chek, for making the transition so easy and fun. Here's a wonderful school year, moms and dads! 


Disclaimer: I received products as compensation for this post from Spork Chek and Canadian Tire. All views and opinions are my own. 

Comments