Skip to main content

Making Your Every Day Sparkle With La Marca Prosecco



What makes your every day sparkle? It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, if you think about it. For me, it's truly the simple things that make my every day sparkle; things like goodnight kisses from my boys. Laughter with friends and family. A gorgeous, sunshiny day. Summertime. Watching my children sleep. Days when I fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves. A hug from an old friend.

Of course, it's also enjoying a night out on the town, or hosting friends for dinner. What makes these occasions even more special is enjoying a glass or two of La Marca Prosecco. La Marca Prosecco has been the drink of summer for my friends and I. Whether mixing it with orange juice, or drinking it plain, it's always a delicious addition to any occasion, and such a great way to celebrate big and little moments. It just adds that extra sparkle, don't you think?

I'm go happy to be a La Marca Prosecco Brand Ambassador because not only am I able to celebrate the every day moments in my life with La Marca Prosecco, I'm also able to share this happiness with my friends.



I was able to treat my mom and sister to a day at the spa (thank you, The Ten Spot, and La Marca Prosecco, for the pampering and pedicures!) while we sipped La Marca Prosecco.


I love that I introduced my friends to La Marca Prosecco, and I get so excited every time they tell me they picked up a few bottles at the LCBO because they love it so much now. Not only is it absolutely delicious, it's also really affordable, at under $20 a bottle. (That's reason enough to celebrate alone!).

What makes your every day sparkle?



Disclaimer: I am a La Marca Prosecco Band Ambassdor and I receive special perks and compensation as part of my partnership with La Marca Prosecco.

Comments